File Manager APK 2.9.5 for Android – Local and Cloud File Explorer
Here you can download File Manager APK 2.9.5 for Android from given below link. The file manager application is also known as a file explorer. This application helps in managing files such as images, movies, documents, and music. It’s a simple, powerful, small, free application that you can use to manage your files. Cloud Storage facility is available in the File Manager application, so that if your device does not have internal storage then you can store your file in the cloud. File Manager offers a lot of functionality in addition to file management, such as cloud file manager pro, file explorer, android file explorer, android file manager app, storage analyzer app, file manager for external memory, FTP file manager, file commander, SD Card Analyst & A + file manager. File manager developed and published by Lufick and available in more than 30 languages so users can use it without any language barriers.
Download File Manager APK 2.9.5 for Android
Exciting features of File Manager
- Users can access and manage files by the file manager, as well as many similar tasks can be easily done by file explorer.
- File Manager can use Cloud Storage as per the need, such as File Manager for Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, and Clouds.
- File manager works like an application manager, so you can easily backup and uninstall, as well as create shortcuts for your app.
- File Manager includes the root explorer which allows users to use powerful root explorer tools, complete file systems, and all data directories.
- Through File Manager, you can create different file type audiences and players such as video player, image viewer, as well as document readers inside the app.
- File Manager supports ZIP and RAR so that the user can compress and decompress files, as well as password protected.
- File Manager uses FTP server to manage the files of your mobile and computer using FTP.
- Samba features are available in the file manager so that you can access your home PC files on your mobile.
- Users in the File Manager can view the media file according to the category.
- Improved UI and UX are available in the File Manager, which provides you with good performance, as well as support light and dark themes.